Monday, May 14, 2012

Going to Vacation

Author's Note: I wrote this to tell you how I feel about going to vacation through a story.


I love traveling on planes to our vacation spot. When you move up and down the escalators and side to side on the moving sidewalks. There’s no feeling like it. I always know that it’s a short trip to Florida but it seems like forever. You’re just waiting for fun to arrive knocking at your door. We finally reach the plane. I load my stuff into the overhead cabinet and am ready to take off. The pilot starts the plane and is heading to the runway. The plane gets on the runway and we start speeding up. Then out of nowhere the plane starts to stop, the pilot yells to put your head between your legs. Everyone does that and then they say we need to evacuate the plane. We exit quickly and safely. My family heads back into the airport. There we wait for three hours until they fix the problem in the plane. Finally we get back onto the plane and take off and reach Florida.  

No comments:

Post a Comment