Friday, January 6, 2012

Me, the Phone

Author's Note: I wrote to work on my point of view writing. I acted like I was my phone that I got for Christmas. It was really fun to write because it's interesting to write from a phone's perspective.


I was in pieces one day. Not literally but physically. Nothing but small pieces that were going to make me into something.

I was hoping to be made into like a video game controller or an iPod. Even though I was a bit scared I was really happy to be being made into something. Finally I was being put together. There a bunch of really small keys with numbers on them and I now knew what I was being made into… a phone!!! At that point I was so happy to be a phone I was about to cry but I can’t because you now, I’m a phone.

Now comes the next stage… the store. I was being packaged into plastic that was to tight around me. Then I was set on a shelf with about 500 other phones around me. There is another phone right next to me that is really nice he is the only type of that kind of phone. He is fun to talk with because he has so many jokes. Days and days go by without me realize it but then I start to get tired. I fall asleep and when I wake up I’m at the front of the shelf! Finally one day I was picked.

This man with a Wisconsin Badgers hat and a Columbia jacket came and bought me. I was so happy because my friend got bought about a month ago so I was alone. I was hoping so much to have a loving owner that’s not a klutz. That would be bad if I ended up with a klutz. So I was wrapped and set in some hiding place. On Christmas morning I was opened and the kid, who was very handsome, was so happy to have a phone. You know how I said that I didn’t end up with a klutz. Well I ended up with one but he tries not to drop me or hurt me so it’s not bad. I think this was defiantly the best Christmas ever!!! There was only one thing that could have made it better… him not dropping me into his dog’s water bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment