Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Gingerbread Man

Author's Note: I wrote this for a creative piece that I needed. It was a short story that took some thinking to finish.


My mom thinks we should make gingerbread cookies. I thought it was a dumb idea because in some scary stories they come alive and eat you but because my mom wanted to I said ok. We made them and they were really good but one came out awkward and we threw it away and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning and ate the waffle that I had I went to throw out the napkin. And there was no Gingerbread man in the garbage can!!! After that scare I went to take a shower. I get out of the shower and there the gingerbread man is. Now I’m really starting to get scared. I play with a friend the whole day and then go to bed. I have a nightmare and wake up and the gingerbread man is lying on me. I start getting scared and am always telling my mom when I see him. My mom finally gets so annoyed that we move. When we’re driving away from our old house I look into the window and see the gingerbread man waving goodbye to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment